Friday 14 October 2011

Jumperlicious

Now, I LOVE a good jumper. With my onesie collection underway and my mulled wine Yankee Candles purchased, I am well and truly getting in the festive spirit. Ok, so its slightly early, but my 2011 jumper collection has been undergoing construction for a good couple of months now, and due to the highly anticipated chilly weather, I can finally don the Autumn/Winter wardrobe without completely overheating and spending my days feeling moist. The high street is currently packed wall-to-wall with gorgeous Autumnal jumpers, and once again I am completely out of control. Every year the urge to cram my wardrobe full of brand new jumpers ready for the winter months dawns upon me. The fact is, I don't need a fine-knit oversized H&M jumper in cream, caramel, chestnut-brown, taupe, petrol-blue, burgundy, raspberry-red and mustard; but to cater for any occasion and play it completely safe, I have naturally gone for the full package. Yes, in the space of a month I now officially own H&M's knitwear section. As Christmas draws closer *resists urge to whack on Bing Crosby* I will undoubtedly be on the hunt for the ultimate festive knit. For now though its all about basic Autumnal jumper goodness, so here are some of my recent purchases and current high street reccommendations:


ASOS Pom Pom Jumper - £65.00



Zara Fair Isle Chunky Knit Jumper - £35.99


Whistles Leather Insert Sweater - £135.00



H&M Fine-Knit Oversized Jumper - £15.99
H&M Striped Scarf - £15.99



(Purchase of the Month)
Zara Metallic Sweater - £45.99



American Apparel Fisherman Jumper - £66.00



Topshop Oversized Crop Jumper - £45.00

French Connection Boxy Knit - £77.00


H&M Oversized Bobble Jumper - £25.00




Zara Shimmer Sweater - £35.99



Allsaints Marquis Square Jumper - £120.00



Mango Loose-Fit Sweater £42.90


Zara Twisted Yarn Jumper - £45.99

Add Image
Topshop Knitted Stich Top - £40.00


H&M Oversized Striped Jumper - £15.99

Topshop Knitted Fair Isle Collar Jumper - £38.00


Topshop Knitted Tie-Back Jumper - £40.00






No comments:

Post a Comment