Friday 23 September 2011

Hat Trick


Some people pull them off, other people shouldn't go near them; but regardless of how well you can model a hat, they are the height of fashion this season and quite frankly I love them. From a gorgeous woollen cloche, to cashmere berets, to wide brim floppy hats; they all scream Autumn/Winter 2011 and deserve a rightful place in any fashionistas wardrobe of wonders. A recent purchase of mine was a gorgeous Marks and Spencer Floppy Feather Hat in caramel. It also comes in Burgundy and Teal (all can be seen in the photo on the right), and in all honesty I was adamant on purchasing all three. As I have been relatively controlled with my spending in recent days, and whilst wandering around the store with one elegantly placed upon my head, I decided that I really didn't need a hat. Not now. Not in September. Cue the sales assistant that tells me it looks absolutely fantastic and really suits me and BOOM, next thing I know I'm walking out of the store with a £20.00 floppy feather hat in Caramel. No remorse whatsoever. Here is a little collection of other hats I have recently spotted around and about the current high street, that I am sure will shortly be joining my caramel M&S number over the up and coming Autumn months.

M&S Floppy Feather Hat £19.50

Miss Selfridge Floppy Hat - £25.00

M&S Grosgrain Bow Cloche - £18.00




Topshop Burgundy Knit Hat - £14.00

New Look Felted Fedora - £9.99
ASOS Leopard Rim Floppy Hat - £24.00


Topshop Contrast Beret - £10.00
H&M Fake Fur Hat - £6.99
Accessorize Feather Trim Fedora - £26.00






No comments:

Post a Comment